Cleaning Dyson Airwrap Accessory: Round Volumizing Brush | Dyson Italy
Domanda

Cleaning Dyson Airwrap Accessory: Round Volumizing Brush

• 26 December 2023
  • 1 risposta
  • 220 visualizzazioni

Badge

I have greasy hair and skin, so after a while of using the brush, the oil seems not to be cleansed thoroughly with a mere damp cloth, especially since using a cloth to clean this particular item is challenging and I have never seen a video directly showing how it is done. Oil cannot be efficiently eliminated that way and I notice my clean hair getting more greasy immediately after showering as a result of using a brush that cannot be properly cleaned.

Therefore, I hoped there would be an alternative to this, like a special formula suitable to remove oil off the product without having to soak it in water and soap, which I heard is not advised by Dyson. 

I would sincerely appreciate a solution to this problem and thank you for your time. 

Non è più possibile lasciare commenti sotto questo topic. Per fare una nuova domanda, crea un topic.

1 risposta

Badge

I have greasy hair and skin, so after a while of using the brush, the oil seems not to be cleansed thoroughly with a mere damp cloth, especially since using a cloth to clean this particular item is challenging and I have never seen a video directly showing how it is done. Oil cannot be efficiently eliminated that way and I notice my clean hair getting more greasy immediately after showering as a result of using a brush that cannot be properly cleaned.

Therefore, I hoped there would be an alternative to this, like a special formula suitable to remove oil off the product without having to soak it in water and soap, which I heard is not advised by Dyson. 

I would sincerely appreciate a solution to this problem and thank you for your time. 

@Michael  I do not know how to reach out to Dyson support for my problem anymore, so I mentioned you here. I am sorry if this may be inappropriate. I have trouble finding a way to get an answer..